POLICIES & OTHER INFORMATION
Otter Creek Inn is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us.
All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card or advance payment of the cost of a night’s stay including tax. Cancellations with more than 48 hours of notice will entitle you to a full refund of the deposit. Failure to cancel with more than 48 hours of notice will necessitate a forfeiture of the entire deposit amount.
- Rates and policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.
- A two-night minimum stay is required for most Saturday nights, some holidays, and other special event weekends.
- Advanced reservations are recommended.
- This reservation is based upon a maximum double occupancy unless otherwise indicated.
- This is an adult only location.
- We love children and pets but are unable to accommodate children and pets at this location.
- Absolutely No Smoking inside.
- Designated outdoor smoking areas are available. Please inquire prior to or upon arrival.
Check-in: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
All efforts will be made to have your suite cleaned and ready by your check-in time, but at times we cannot guarantee the exact time of occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances. Please do not arrive before the check in time without prior arrangements. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Check-out time must be met to allow cleaning to be completed for the next guest(s). Guests that occupy the property beyond 11:00 AM without prior approval will be charged a late check-out fee equivalent to $50.00 for each hour of occupancy beyond the checkout time.
Cash, traveler's checks, Debit card, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card may be used to pay for your stay. The full balance is due upon your arrival and check-in. Gift cards issued by other B&B organizations may be accepted towards room payment against our standard room rates. No discounts can be applied to the use of gift cards.