POLICIES & OTHER INFORMATION
The Otter Creek Inn:
- is a smoke free building. Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
- is an adult environment, and as such, does not accommodate children under the age of 12.
- is a pet free facility. Pets are not permitted in the building nor on the grounds. (There is a kennel 1 mile away.)
- allows a maximum occupancy of 2 people per room.
- Check-In Time: 4:00 - 6:00 PM
- Check-Out Time: 11 AM
- Rates are subject to a 12.5% tax.
- Rooms must be guaranteed with a credit card. If a credit card is not used, a full cash payment is to be received within five days from the date the reservation is taken.
- Payment is welcomed via Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, or Carte Blanche; or as cash.
- Cancellation Policy: No charges will be assessed if cancellations are received a minimum of eight days prior to your reservation date. For cancellations received with less than eight days notice, you will be charged for the entire evening plus tax unless we are able to rebook the room.
- Rates are subject to change without notice, but will never change on an existing reservation.
- Gift Certificates are not sold on premises. We honor gift certificates purchased at www.bedandbreakfast.com, www.bnbfinder.com, www.iloveinns.com, and www.wisconsinbandb.com.
- The Otter Creek Inn is licensed only as an overnight lodging facility, and does not conduct social gatherings (weddings, receptions, showers, etc) or meetings in the buildings nor on the grounds.
- Only registered overnight guests may be on premises.
- The Otter Creek Inn is a proud member of "Travel Green Wisconsin". We continually evaluate our operation and take specific actions towards environmental, social and economic sustainability. Whenever possible (without compromising our guests’ health or safety) we reduce, reuse, and recycle.